Full Wedding Planning
Full Wedding Planning Package from Kate Goddard Weddings
- Initial Complimentary Consultation
- Creative input
- Excellent attention to detail and seamless planning throughout
- Ongoing meetings
- Sourcing and liaising with venues
- Sourcing and liaising with suppliers
- Sourcing and liaising with entertainment
- Meeting venues and suppliers with you
- Negotiating with suppliers – any savings passed directly to you
- Helping with wedding decor
- Helping to set up decor on the day
- Creating schedule of the day
- Budget management
- Managing through all payments (ensuring all suppliers are paid on time)
- Sending invitations
- Managing the guest list and RSVPs
- Producing table plans according to your wishes and passing to the venue
- Finalising schedule for the wedding party and suppliers
- Creating a supplier list with all contacts.
- Additional administration
- On Your Day Package – including go-to person for guests, venue and suppliers and ensuring everything goes to plan.
- Additional extras negotiable
Package Cost: Full price provided after consultation. As a guide 12% of the wedding budget. Minimum Full Wedding Planning fee £2500.
You are both so excited to get married and spend a lifetime together. Though you are concerned by how much planning and work needs to be done to make your dreams a reality. Whether you have three months (I’ve planned a wedding in this timescale!) or two years – it will fly by. There is so much to fit in and you don’t know where to start.
Well I’m an expert in wedding planning, and while no two weddings are ever the same my experience can help you. The advantage of choosing this package is I will get to know you both and together we will create the wedding that suits you and your style.
If you book the Full Wedding Planning Package I will be there from the start to help you with those big initial decisions, right the way through to dealing with the finest detail. I will also be there on the day itself so you can relax and enjoy while I ensure everything runs to plan.
I cannot stress enough – at no point will I take over. I will communicate with you throughout the process and ensure all decisions are made by you. You still get to do all the best parts of planning your day, leaving me with the hard work.
However, if you are not sure what you want I can show you some ideas to help you create your vision.
Your wedding will be planned professionally with excellent attention to every tiny detail. You will have my full concentration and expertise throughout.
Split The Cost
If you want to have a wedding planner but don’t have the cash straight away – don’t worry, I can set up a package to split the cost over monthly payments. I won’t add any interest on this, as long as the full balance is paid one month before your wedding day.